Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Valentines Day
ComStar MercNet > Administration > Messaging Center
Captain Desparado
Yea, how was it?
Wedge Lourde
It was... as any other day with my girlfriend.
Saburo Kintaru
It was okay, I got her a couple Johnny Cash cds (she loves him). She was really surprised which was nice.
Captain Desparado
well I thought that I had gotten rid of her a few weeks ago. Everything was ok except for one problem, me. I still call her and ect... So I end up doing breakfast with her on Vday at this little mom-and-pop omelette place I know. Outside, it started snowing (in Texas of all places) and we had a great veiw. But the whole thing wasnt a big deal, we were both glad to see one another and I didn't feel any weird unspoken obligations or anything hanging it the air. So anyways, we enjoyed ourselves and the snow and I dropped her off back at home. She had work, I had class. I got out of class long before she got out of work and in a spurr of the moment thing, I got her a dozen pink roses and left them at her place, her parents let me in. Thats it, I didn't call the rest of the night or anything. So a week ago, I said its over, blah,blah,blah. Now I reread the "Thank you for the floewrs. That was very sweet of you." text message in my spare time.

I've come to conclude that I'm insane.
Corporal Nick Schuster
Heavily commercialized.
John Maxwell
A gentleman never kisses and tells. smile.gif
Captain Desparado
QUOTE(Phoenix @ Feb 17 2007, 08:22 PM) *

A gentleman never kisses and tells. smile.gif

WOOOOOOOO!
*wink*
I know what that means!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.