Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Love Macs
ComStar MercNet > Administration > Messaging Center
Captain Desparado
Well, I've had a bit of a problem as of late, lots of crashing and such and I figured it out. I've been downloading too much music. I didn;t have enough memory to remember settings and frequently, it would crash after the cache was full. I trimmed some (OK, lots) of fat w/o touching my music and I'm back up and running. I even found a few new DLs and settings options that make my mac even more sweet. I'll be getting a memory upgrade for my ibook, hopefully sometime soon.

After a few car repairs, moving expenses, bogus traffic ticket...

Oh, and P.S. If my posting has been slacking, I'm in the process of moving. Please forgive me.

Please? unsure.gif
Commodore Benjamin Maxwell
QUOTE(Captain Desparado @ Jan 20 2007, 05:26 AM) *

Well, I've had a bit of a problem as of late, lots of crashing and such and I figured it out. I've been downloading too much music. I didn;t have enough memory to remember settings and frequently, it would crash after the cache was full. I trimmed some (OK, lots) of fat w/o touching my music and I'm back up and running. I even found a few new DLs and settings options that make my mac even more sweet. I'll be getting a memory upgrade for my ibook, hopefully sometime soon.

After a few car repairs, moving expenses, bogus traffic ticket...
Oh, and P.S. If my posting has been slacking, I'm in the process of moving. Please forgive me.

Please? unsure.gif

PCs, man. PCs. Sure, they're bipolar and crash more, but as pirating music and software goes, you can't beat a beige box. smile.gif
Captain Desparado
I'd like to clarify. I don't love Macs. I love my Mac. Intensely.

And as far as pirating goes, Macs are almost virus proof. In the history of the company, there has only been one virus. And PCs? you may be running with dozens, or hundreds right now. When I pirate, I get only music, nothing eles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.