> Operation VIII: Hellfire, By William Rhodes
Captain Garrett Garland
post Jan 8 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #16

Captain | LEGIONNAIRES

Group Icon

Group: LEGIONNAIRES
Member No.: 3

Bringing up the lights, I nodded to the Major as he left the room. After an amusing and slightly awkward encounter with Sam Grisham, I was greeted by Holmes Net and Alex Thorn, recently promoted for his valor defending the retreating militia and Legionnaire forces during the Blake siege of Sheratan.

I shook both of their hands, "Gentlemen, what can I do for you?'

"Hey there captain. We are glad to be in your lance. I'm ready to be in there with ya. One thing though. Will you be taking Adam's place as Tiger lead?"

"Yes, Sergeant—due to Wolf's unfortunate departure I will be taking over the lance—but I think everything will be alright. You're both good mechwarriors and we can adapt to this change without a problem. Now we just need to find a replacement for the lance's forth position. We might be able to complete the mission with a short lance, but no mater how good we are a forth 'mech could easily turn the tide of a battle."

Looking at the two young mechwarriors before me I knew that no mater what the enemy threw at us in the coming future, they wouldn't give up. Directing my attention at Holmes I spoke once more.

"Before our operation begins you'll have to fill me in on where you've been—as you can see, a lot has changed here as well."

With that I departed the briefing room to prepare for the operation—I had some unfinished business to take care of.

This post has been edited by Captain Garrett Garland: Jan 8 2006, 03:03 AM

--------------------
Position : Captain | LEGIONNAIRES
Callsign : Fox
Current BattleMech : Shadow Hawk [55 tons] [97.2 km/h max] [120 meter jump range]
Loadout : [1x Rotary AC5] [1x LRM-20] [1x Medium Pulse Laser] [2x Streak SRM-2] [AMS] [CASE] [ECM] [JumpJets]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MechWarrior Alex Thorn
post Jan 8 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #17

LEGIONNAIRES

Member No.: 10

Before Garland had left we both agreed to meet in the dinning hall for one last home meal before we left on the OP. He left to finish some business. I found myself standing alone with the bounty hunter in the briefing room. I shook my head and left.

I went to my crew quaters to gather some things before I went to the dinning hall. After gathering my pack I headed over there. Once I reached there I noticed a lot of the Legionnaires had already made it there. Some were even piling the food onto the plates. Quite frankly I couldnt blame them. Dropship food was horrible. I sighed and got in line. After getting some mashed potatoes, gravy, and what looked like corn I found myself a table. Not long after sitting down Garland soon joined me.

Mind if I sit here Thorn?

Looking up I nodded. Go right ahead.

We soon found us making small talk, mostly about the upcoming OP. Then someone walked into the dinning room. The only reason I knew was because most of those in the dinning hall turned to look at the new-comer. I smiled when I realized it was my good friend Krystal Mclure. She had helped my find my current 'Mech and from what I had heard was a good 'Mech pilot herself. I let her come back with me and she joined in with the Legionnaires. She spotted me and the Captain and came over.
Hey guys. Mind if I join you?

I smiled. No. Feel free to sit down.

She smiled and sat down next to me giving me a quick hug. I looked over at Garland and smiled big.

Garland, this is Krystal. Krystal, this is Captain Garland.

Krystal held out her hand and shook the Captain's.

Nice to meet you Krystal.

Krystal nodded. She then turned to me. I heard that you have an opening in your lance. I was wondering if I could fill that place?

I smiled and pointed with my fork. You'll have to talk to Garland here. He's my lance leader.

Krystal let out a soft 'oh' and turned to Garland.

--------------------
Position : Mechwarrior
Callsign :
Current BattleMech : Marauder IIC (Wolf's Teeth) [Assault]
Loadout: 3x ER PPC, 2x Medium Pulse Laser, 4x ER Small Laser
+Quote Post
Krystal Mclure
post Jan 8 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 11

Hey guys. Mind if I join you?

I sat down and quickly gave Alex a hug. After a few moments for introductions I quickly turned to Alex.

I heard that you have an opening in your lance. I was wondering if I could fill that place?

He pointed a fork at Garland. You'll have to talk to Garland here. He's my lance leader.

I looked at Garland and he gave a quick smile. He was obviously happy to lead the lance since the other Captain had left. I smiled again and restarted.

Well, sir. May I fill in your vacancy in your lance?

I was hoping he would say yes. I already had in mind to tell him that I was a very capable 'Mech pilot, and that I had brought my Uziel with me when I came back with Alex.

--------------------
Position : Recruit
Callsign : none
Current BattleMech : Uziel (Braveheart) [Medium]
Loadout : 1x ER PPC, 1x ER Larger Laser, 1x AC/ 2, 4x ER Medium Lasers, Jumpjets
+Quote Post
Captain Garrett Garland
post Jan 8 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #19

Captain | LEGIONNAIRES

Group Icon

Seated in a cafeteria chair, I looked across the table at Krystal McLure. She looked very competent as a MechWarrior—she had the warrior’s poise.

“Well Ms. McLure, you certainly have the look of a MechWarrior about you, and Sergeant Thorn speaks of you highly—why don’t you join me in the simulator tomorrow so I can get to know your fighting style.”

Standing up from the table, I gave a wink to Thorn and bid the two adieu. Tonight I would be visiting an old friend for a very important piece of hardware.

--------------------
Current BattleMech : Shadow Hawk [55 tons] [97.2 km/h max] [120 meter jump range]
Loadout : [1x Rotary AC5] [1x LRM-20] [1x Medium Pulse Laser] [2x Streak SRM-2] [AMS] [CASE] [ECM] [JumpJets]
+Quote Post
Krystal Mclure
post Jan 8 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 11

“Well Ms. McLure, you certainly have the look of a MechWarrior about you, and Sergeant Thorn speaks of you highly—why don’t you join me in the simulator tomorrow so I can get to know your fighting style.”

I nodded as Garland got up and left. I felt so excited, I couldnt hardly contain it in. Alex noticed my eagerness and chuckled. I turned to him, smile gone.

Now what is so funny?

He shook his head as he tried to regain himself. Just you.

He stopped for a second and then caught himself. In a good way though.

I smiled and chuckled.

Thats what I thought.

I looked to the door. Well I better go. I need some rest. Bye.

I gave him another quick hug and then ran to my quaters. I sat down on my bed and smiled widely. I then laid down and fell asleep.

--------------------
Position : Recruit
Callsign : none
Current BattleMech : Uziel (Braveheart) [Medium]
Loadout : 1x ER PPC, 1x ER Larger Laser, 1x AC/ 2, 4x ER Medium Lasers, Jumpjets
+Quote Post
MechWarrior Alex Thorn
post Jan 8 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #21

LEGIONNAIRES

Member No.: 10

Well I better go. I need some rest. Bye.

I watched her go as I chuckled to myself. No wonder we like each other, I thought to myself. I shook my head. Then I remembered I needed to talk to Quatermaster. I quickly took my things and dumped them off and hurried to the 'Mech Bay. Once there I knocked on the door and walked into the Quatermaster's office. There were piles of junk everywhere. The Quatermaster was mumbling something when he looked up and noticed me.

Ay. If it aint my 'Mech destroyin pal. What kin I do fer ya?

I chuckled. Well I need a CASE system installed in my new Vulture. I'm worried about the SRM system.

The Quatermaster nodded.

I see. I'm guessin yer gonna need it 'for the next OP?

I nodded.

Alright. I'll git it fer ya. And dont worry. You'll be fin once I'm finished wit er.

I thanked the Quatermaster and left. I headed to my quaters so I could catch up on some rest before we left on this OP

This post has been edited by Sergeant Alex Thorn: Jan 8 2006, 09:23 PM

--------------------
Position : Mechwarrior
Callsign :
Current BattleMech : Marauder IIC (Wolf's Teeth) [Assault]
Loadout: 3x ER PPC, 2x Medium Pulse Laser, 4x ER Small Laser
+Quote Post
Commodore Benjamin Maxwell
post Jan 9 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #22

LEGIONNAIRES Founder

Group Icon

Member No.: 1

I strode into the cramped confines of the Liberty's bridge, making note of the myriad exposed wires, incomplete circuit boards, and unshielded lighting fixtures that dominated the semi-overhauled command center. The promised refit from Earthwerks had been cut short following a surprise attack on the company's shipyards, and the unfinished Union was shipped back to Camelot with a promise of completion once the 'war' was 'over.'

I chuckled at the irony of the statement.

"Major on the bridge!" Sergeant Hobson announced, leaping from the command chair and snapping to attention. The assorted techs and support staff present followed suit.

"As you were," I smiled, returning the gestures. "Where's Captain Harrison?"

"She's in Gellen's Heights, sir," Hobson replied, moving to stand alongside me as I continued to take in the sight of a command center reduced to the barest of operating conditions. "Our NavComm system was left...well...you get the idea," Hobson continued, gesturing at the gutted consoles that surrounded us, "and she's hell-bent on getting it up and running before dustoff, even if she has to do it herself,"he chuckled.

I nodded a grim affirmation, and breathed a sigh of relief. Now that the Legionnaires had hired a full-time DropShip Captain, the task of micromanaging and maintaining the Liberty was no longer heaped upon the command staff. I hadn't been introduced to Captain Harrison yet, but my heart went out to her. She certainly had her work cut out for her.

"Can you assure me that we will be able to dust off even if Captain Harrison is unsuccessful?"

Hobson nodded.

"Yes, sir. But it'll be one hell of a ride."

--------------------
Position: Senior Captain | Legionnaires
Current BattleMech: WHF-3B White Flame (Lothos) [Heavy - Quad]
Loadout: 1x Large Pulse Laser, 1x Medium Pulse Laser, 2x ER Medium Lasers, 1x Anti-Missile System, Jump Jets
+Quote Post
Wedge Lourde
post Jan 9 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #23

LEGIONNAIRES

Member No.: 16

After dinner, I dashed for my quarters, hoping to learn about this "Spain" that Captain Garland had said things about. I logged onto the ComNet, and used a dusty ComStar search engine called "Zoogle". Selecting "Images", I typed in Spain. I was rewarded with pictures of a field littered with factories and Mech Plants. Damn Blakists...

Trying again, I typed in "Spain in 2500".

Your search Bared no results. Did you mean "Spain in 2000"?

"Yeah. Sure."

I clicked the link, and remembered that I forgot to turn on my Holo-Monitor. Tapping the base, I was rewarded with a blue column of light, and resumed my search.

I clicked a link that said ABOUT SPAIN. A ton of pages popped up with spamware and ransomviruses.

"COME ON!" I shrieked. I punched my monitor really hard, and the pagehead displayed "Spain in 2500". Although "Zoogle" was a peice of crap, It was free. I went ahead.

The holo-monitor played out images of an almost identical feild with mines, factories, and plants.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed, smashing my handheld on the table It exploded into a billion pieces that went flying everywhere. The Glass went onto the floor and the wall. I took out a Sledgehammer and smashed my Hard Drive tower until the computer stopped running. Then I took my Gaming System speaker and broke it over the computer's corpse. "I JUST WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT SPAIN!!"

I'm not sure how he heard it, but Maxwell peered into the hatch to make sure everything was alright.

"Everything allright, Wedge?" He cautiously said.

"Umm... yes sir... Ca... Major Maxwell. Just doing my "homework"."

"Dosen't sound like you're doing much work to me", He said, almost scoffing.

"Yes... yes sir."

"That's good. Get ready now, Wedge, this one is going to be tough. If you need me, i'll be on the Bridge."

"Yes sir!"

He smiled, and closed the hatch, and continued his patrol to the bridge.

"That was too close..." Then I got out a bottle of Bourbon and a bottle of soda and poured them together. I kept thinking about Spain and started loaded my weapons.....

--------------------
Position : MechWarrior | LEGIONNAIRES
Callsign : Sabre Lead
Current BattleMech : Masakari
Loadout : ERPPC x4, LRM 10 x1
+Quote Post
post Jan 10 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #24

LEGIONNAIRES Founder

Group Icon

Five hours later...

With a heavy lurch, the Liberty pushed away from the earth, its command deck listing noticibly as Sergeant Hobson attempted to manually maneuver the leviathan vessel from its below-ground docking bay. I instinctively took hold of one of the many safety rails fitted throughout the bridge, tightening my harness as I watched the altimeter displayed on the bridge's sweeping status display.

"Even that thrust out, Hobson!" Harrison barked. "This bucket of bolts can't handle much more abuse."

"Aye, Captain - I'm doing the best I can," Hobson replied, the stress in his voice obvious.

A fountain of sparks erupted from the bridge's ceiling, sending glowing embers floating haphazardly downward. Corporal Ortiz glanced at his console.

"The main dish is offline! We must've popped a breaker somewhere," Ortiz announced. "Switching to secondary sensors."

"Isn't that fantastic..." Harrison muttered, gripping tightly to the arms of her command chair. "Remind me to send my thanks to Earthwerks."

After several more long minutes of chaos and mayhem, the Liberty broke free of Sheratan's atmosphere, and began plying its way toward the planet's jump point - a four-day journey which would hopefully allow for a few more last-minute repairs. As the gravity shift aboard the DropShip finalized, I undid my harness, and rose to stand at the rear of the bridge.

"Well done, Captain. I can't wait to see your encore once we arrive at Delacruz," I chuckled. Harrison glared at me.

--------------------
Loadout: 1x Large Pulse Laser, 1x Medium Pulse Laser, 2x ER Medium Lasers, 1x Anti-Missile System, Jump Jets
+Quote Post
William Rhodes
post Jan 11 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #25

LEGIONNAIRES | Mission Planner

Member No.: 14

Delacruz…a place of many memories for William Rhodes. After the trauma and pain of the FedCom Civil War, William had spent a year in the tranquility of the world’s monasteries, seeking to heal his psychological scars through simple labor and contemplation. He had emerged a much stronger and confident man, but he had never expected to return to the rocky highlands of the Roche Grande. He was shocked to learn that the objective for Operation Hellfire was on this quiet but troubled planet.

Nervously William fingered the lieutenant’s bars on the shoulders of his gunmetal grey jumpsuit, making his way to the Liberty’s bridge as the Union class dropship accelerated away from Sheratan at a steady rate of one G. It had been quite awhile since he had been in charge of a lance of BattleMechs, and he fervently hoped that he wouldn’t let down the three other MechWarriors under his command in Damocles Lance.

What a name! I really do feel like there is a sword hanging by a thread above me.

At least he had good people in his unit. He had been in battle with both Wedge Lorde and Gen Miyamoto and found them to be professional warriors of the highest caliber. His second-in-command, Sergeant Major Robert MacArthur, was a bit of an unknown. His data file indicated he could do wonders in his specially modified Catapult, but he was on loan from Crayven Corporation and thus not a full time Legionnaire.

Damocles Lance had spent the last several months training together and everything had worked very smoothly in the simulator pods, but this would be their first real test as a unit in combat. In addition to Mech on Mech engagements, William had also focused their attention on working closely with Leftenant Mirado’s battle-armor platoon, giving them a combined-arms edge in the field. Hopefully that would prove valuable in the upcoming Op, especially since Davion intel had indicated that the special ISF unit on Delacruz had access to Kanazuchi suits.

The door to the bridge hissed open to reveal Captain Harrison barking orders at her crew as they struggled to sort out the half-finished modifications made by Earthwerks. William was glad to have Major Maxwell back at the helm again. Both Garland and Wolf were excellent commanders, but the Legionnaires were not the same without the ex-Com Star warrior calling the shots. William had been furious with the results of the MRBC investigation after Operation Pyre Light.

Of course, I don’t think we have to worry about the MRBC anymore after what the Blakists did to Outreach.

William snapped off a quick salute. Lieutenant Rhodes reporting as ordered, sir. You wanted to see me?

Relax, William. I just wanted to hear more about your experiences on Delacruz. We’re going to rely heavily on your first hand knowledge on this Op. What can you tell me about this monk, Umberto Abelard?

William’s memory briefly flittered back to a moss covered boulder beneath a stormy sky on Delacruz some three years before. He remembered sitting next to Father Umberto, both of them just silenly contemplating the passing clouds…

Well, he was a MechWarrior first, sir. Fought with the Genyosha against the Smoke Jaguars. He was on Luthien in ’52…and on Strana Mechtny during the Great Refusal.

How did he end up a monk?

Same way as Morgan Kell, I guess. Had enough of killing and bloodshed for one lifetime. Unfortunately it seemed to follow him home.

Is that where this Croix Rose enters into it?

Yep. They’ve been fighting off and on for centuries against the Dracs, though I never knew Abelard was part of them when I was staying with the monks. One of my ancestors actually helped found the order before my family moved to the Federated Suns.

So, why didn’t you end up a monk yourself?

William smiled. I was no good at celibacy, sir.

They both shared a laugh as Captain Harrison rolled her eyes.

This post has been edited by William Rhodes: Jan 11 2006, 05:01 PM

--------------------
Position: Lieutenant, Legionnaires
Callsign: Damocles 1
Current BattleMech: Verfolger (Bucephalus) [Heavy]
Current Loadout: 1 x ER PPC, 1 x LB 10-X, 3 x Med. Lasers, 1 x AMS
+Quote Post
Bounty Hunter: Sam Grisham
post Jan 11 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #26

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 34

A feeling of extreme excitement slapped me in the face, causing my eyes to spread wide and my jar to hit my chest. I was strapped in securely to my seat as the Liberty threw itself into the deep sky of Sheratan and into the deeper emptiness of space. I was completely riveted. As soon as the order was given, I flew out of my seat and ran straight towards one of the port side windows that sat closest to me.

“Awesome…” I muttered, unaware I had actually spoken the words out aloud.

“Geez Grisham… what’s there to be so excited about? It’s just a standard jump, albeit a shaky one at that. Still it's nothing to get all excited over!” Corporal Lourde spoke, not sharing the same awe I was experiencing. I turned my slightly, trying to take my eyes off the blue wonder that was the planet below me. Though my efforts to lock eyes with Wedge’s were futile, I still managed to speak to him.

“But it was an amazing rush… something I’ve never been through before!” I said, causing Wedge to fall silent for a moment.

“You mean you’ve never experienced a jump before?”

“Wedge… I’ve never left Sheratan before. Come to think of it, I have barely stepped foot outside of Gellen’s Heights!” I replied, this time managing to take my eyes off the pearl in the darkness, which was now rapidly becoming a shining dot lost in the see of black. The Corporal gave me a confused expression before rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh. I could almost hear him say ’whatever’, however I was too drawn to this new outside world.

Both born and raised on Sheratan, I had fallen in love with the place I called my home and at an early age, I decided to stay put on the rock I loved so much. This whole venture with the Legionnaires was my first time outside of home. I smiled to myself softly, taking in the mystic warmth of this space that was laid before my very eyes.

“I could get used to this…”
+Quote Post
Ron 'Butch' Harris
post Jan 12 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #27

Crayven Securities, Inc. | Intelligence Division

Group: Crayven Securities, Inc.
Member No.: 8

Meanwhile...

"Mister Harris. I take it you're ready to unveil our suicide mission?"

I yawned and rubbed my neck which was sore after spending the last few hours reviewing documents and intelligence photos in my quarters. With only 4 hours of sleep in the past 2 days, the rest I'd get enroute to our area of Operation would be the best rest I'd have had in a month. I shuffled a little so everyone could see me and I began the brief.

I'm only going to say this once, so you all had better listen up and choose wisely. This Operation is going to be one hell of a ride and a rewarding one at that. The enemy has our forces outnumbered, outgunned but, at least not outclassed.

The room chuckled slightly.

However, I want to make it perfectly clear that if you don't want to risk your hide on this one, you had best get steppin, cause once I start this brief and you chicken out, I will personally kick your sorry behind from here to Terra and back.

Silence hung over the room. Some faces contorted looking at their datapads, while others nodded silent approval. Not a soul moved an inch.

Good. Nice to see we aren't a bunch of chicken shits.

Now, as you can see this is a pretty straightforward op. We go in, we make a real big mess of the Word of Blake garrisons, secure our objectives and get the hell outta dodge. We're facing 2 Lances of Medium to Assault Class BattleMechs, 1 Company of Medium to Heavy Class Tanks and at least a Platoon of Armored Infantry. Fortunately, there isn't any AeroTech or Naval support in the area, so we are gonna catch a break there.

We have reports of a defector in the garrison, so if any of them start acting funny or fighting fellow Blakists, help them out. We are gonna need all the guns we can get.

Are you kidding me? Help them?

Yeah, you heard me. If they aren't shooting at us, then they are friendlies. You frag a friendly and I will frag you. You get me MechWarrior?

Crystal.

Good. Any more questions?

--------------------
Position : Intelligence Analyst, Crayven Securities, Inc.
Callsign : Prophet
Current BattleMech : Achileus Battle Armor
Loadout : 1x Sm. Laser, 1x Anti-Infantry MG
+Quote Post
Captain Garrett Garland
post Jan 12 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #28

Captain | LEGIONNAIRES

Group Icon

En route to Sheratan JumpPoint…

"MechWarrior McLure, if you have a moment?"

"Of course Captain."

"Since you're a fairly new member to the lance I'd like to spend some time with you in the simulator getting accustomed to your battle styles and see how you handle your Battlemech—I apologize that there wasn't time before we made lift-off. I know you're a good MechWarrior—I wouldn't have you in my lance if you weren't—but I don't know what kind of MechWarrior you are. Please meet me in the simulator room at 1500. Oh, and Mechwarrior…"

"Yes Captain?"

"I've found that I learn someone's style and technique better not from fighting alongside them—but by fighting against them…"

This post has been edited by Captain Garrett Garland: Jan 12 2006, 06:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Captain Charles Maxwell
post Jan 12 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #29

AEGIS DIVISION | Commander

Group: Crayven Securities, Inc.
Member No.: 4

Meanwhile....

Corporate DropShip C.S.V. Dreams of Avarice
Three Days from Sheratan Jump Point
02 March 3069 - 1823 Hours G.S.T.

I stood before the sweeping viewports of the Dreams of Avarice's main lounge, watching the star field shift subtly as the DropShip burned toward Sheratan's recharging station. Far in the distance, the Liberty plied the same course we were on, its hull appearing as only a faint glint against the galactic expanse. Little did the Legionnaires realize we were shadowing them - the Avarice's advanced Clan ECM suite cancelled out all but the most invasive of scans - nor did they realize that we would be attached to the very JumpShip that would carry them on their journey across the Inner Sphere. I hoped that the high level of deception and shadowy tactics we were employing would pay off - and though a small part of me regretted having to resort to such techniques, I knew that the only way we were going to be able to pull off our quasi-suicidal mission was if the Legionnaires did not know about it. To that end, all apologies would have to come later.

"Your dinner, General."

I whirled around instinctively as the voice shattered my contemplative trance.

"Thank you, crewman."

The slightly startled cook nodded respectfully, before beating a hasty retreat back to the Avarice's makeshift galley. I sat down at the table, and uncovered the plate of synthetic roast beef, reconstituted mashed potatoes, and soy-based imitation green beans. None of the food was what it appeared to be, and the taste was barely palatable, but it was still a fair sight better than what most DropShip crews were allotted. I could only imagine what crimes against humanity the AutoVendor aboard the Liberty was committing at the moment...

--------------------
Position : Commander, Aegis Division
Callsign : Eden
Current BattleMech : CPLT-C1 Catapult
+Quote Post
post Jan 12 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #30

LEGIONNAIRES Founder

Group Icon

Legionnaires' DropShip Liberty
Three Days from Sheratan Jump Point
02 March 3069 - 1830 Hours G.S.T.

"Chicken soup."

Lieutenant Rhodes raised an eyebrow as I keyed the selection in on the AutoVendor's screen. As the machine began to churn and rumble, I turned toward him, a slight smile crossing my face.

"I think I may be coming down with something. Chicken soup works wonders. What'll you have?"

Rhodes eyed the synthetic food dispenser disdainfully.

"Does it really matter, Major? It's all equally horrible."

"I won't argue with you there, Lieutenant," I replied with a sigh, as a thick liquid, which vaguely resembled BattleMech coolant, spat from one of the machine's nozzles, folowed by a fibrous pulp slightly reminiscent of noodles, which landed with a loud plop in the waiting cup below. "Frankly, this stuff might make me feel worse."

Once Rhodes had finished making his selection, I threw the cup and its contents into a nearby waste recepticle, and followed the Lieutenant to a table. Easing into a chair directly across from him, I waited for him to unwrap his meal before broaching the subject foremost on my mind.

"Lieutenant - I have a feeling that we're going to need to take full advantage of your background with the Croix Rose on this. How would you feel about taking the lead on this mission?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

14 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:24 AM

subBlack shadows and light edition © 2005 - DreamCaster
Original subBlack phpbb2 style by spectre